Register for conference
Please complete all sections below
Conference begins in:
The Objective of organizing such conference is to bring together senior academicians scholars, health care professionals and scientists from all over the world to share their experience and erudite ideas.
- Standards for medical education, will medical schools loose freedom to make their own choices?
- Developing one best MCQS
- Integrated Curriculum
- Effective strategies for developing JEDI
- Planning Construction and evaluation of scenario based MCQS
- Peer assisted learning
- Developing and organizing OSCES
- Table of specification, rationale and process of development
- Art of lecturing in 21st century
GUESTS / SPEAKERS
Director, Centre for Medical Education in Context [CenMEDIC], UK
Dr. Mukhtiar Baig
Prof of Clinical Biochemistry/Medical Educationist
Deputy Chair Assessment Unit, Faculty Of Medicine Rabigh
King AbdulAziz University, Jeddah, KSA
Dr. Muhammad Shahid Shamim
Associate Professor Surgery and Head of Medical Education Unit, Rabigh faculty of Medicine,
King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah, KSA
Larkana is easily accessible from Sukkur Airport, which covers at a distance of 60 KM.
Also can be accessible from Moen-jo-Daro Airport , which is 10 kms away from Main University Campus.
The weather of Larkana city is around 12-28 OC and pleasantly likeable.